JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I like this because other than most people right now crying for outlawing everything this Sheriff is going back to good old common sense and good firearm practices.

Be safe, and keep your stuff secure.

I.e. don't be stupid.

Debating on putting this here or in Tactics, but more folks will likely see it here

Sheriff's Office News

Towards the bottom of the page is the section on how to respond in a situation such as the Clackamas Town Center.

elsie

Very well written article.

know how to zip off that section to the News Media at Fox New or whoever else might be interested in publishing it. That piece is very well written.

Also, does anybody know of a CHL program tought by women for women in the Portland area? Thanks.

Very well written article.

know how to zip off that section to the News Media at Fox New or whoever else might be interested in publishing it. That piece is very well written.

Also, does anybody know of a CHL program tought by women for women in the Portland area? Thanks.

PM me your email, my wife knows of a female-friendly CHL teacher, and is helping put together a class for her friends.

T

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads