JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Can't decide between black and tan? Like the layout of the 19X but don't want to hassle with the mag thing? I present, the Apollo Customs G45. It came in several different custom grip engravings and came with the Ameri-glos installed, which I like. Takes Glock 17 mags, but Glock 19 mags would be too short (grip length is longer on the 17 and 45; besides the 33 rounders fit them all). This is what mine looks like with the hex pattern:

5e7b7489d6f53b603020118af187289cf731c1ce37c4f.jpg

The point is, you're not necessarily limited to what Glock offers out the door.

Good luck! Personally, I prefer the slightly shorter grip of the G5 Glock 19 but there's the perfect pistol (or 20) out there for you.

Glock 45 with Haley Strategic 13 iron sights. Throw a surefire x300 on it and you're set.

recommendations for a holster?
IWB or OWB? Retention? Duty style? What are you looking for? For me I carry a safariland as a duty holster and a Trex arms raptor or sidecar for IWB appendix carry which is how I carry concealed.

20EFC1F7-1FCA-48E8-B075-8B0F27D49D3A.jpeg 65B72B32-C6BA-4F8C-8191-9A9472878AE1.jpeg

Thinking OWB with and or without retention. Something that hugs the body and less likely to print. Ideas?
No idea. For conceal carry I have never carried OWB as it prints too much unless you plan on wearing a button up or jacket all the time. For a gun that size it may prove difficult. I have no dog in the fight when it comes to OWB in regards to conceal carry.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top