JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Considering Dems let in millions of illegals, I would not be surprised if sleeper cell terrorists came in the southern route and they are just waiting for their moment.

More violence is coming........

"GET OUT OF THE WAY"

There is always that balance....."Give us more time vs catching the Bad Guys before they escape."

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
For those that demand to see the proof.....
Rrrrright.....
I doubt that the News Media will push that narrative much.
BUT, But, but.....
Maybe.....some people, might just believe The Secretary of State, Blinken?

Aloha, Mark

Apparently, today's pro-Hamas rally in Portland was quite tame. According to Fox News:

"Several hundred pro-Palestine demonstrators marched through the streets of downtown Portland, starting and ending at city hall, as war in Israel continues following the attack on the country by Hamas terrorists.
Speakers slammed local politicians, including U.S. Sens. Ron Wyden and Jeff Merkley, and Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler, for expressing support for Israel.
No counter protesters were seen at the demonstration.
Police walked on the sidewalk alongside the demonstrators but did not appear to interact with them, despite being heckled. No vandalism or aggression was observed except toward security guards and one streamer at the very end of the event.
Fox News' Hannah Lambert contributed to this report.
Posted by Landon Mion"

Who here likes Starbucks!?

7150aa940d66b4bf2bca4eaabc89fe1f--sarcastic-memes-funny-jokes.jpg

Last Edited:
Since war has been declared I'd probe using inexpensive shot spotter drones with cameras flying oh, 100' high.. might as well put a strobe light on it.
You shoot at it, you and your building are instantly jdamed. Repeat.
Have a nice day.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top