JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My son in law has a new Dillon 650 with case feeder and such. He wanted me to bring it home and post it up for sale. Let me know if it's something you might be interested in.

My son in law has a new Dillon 650 with case feeder and such. He wanted me to bring it home and post it up for sale. Let me know if it's something you might be interested in.
Hi. Thanks for the note about the Dillon 650 your son-in-law has. I would definitely interested, depending on how much he needs to get for it, of course. I'm just starting out in reloading, so the 650 might be a bit over-kill for me. But, I'd like to get the details.

Didn't know if anyone else noticed the time between responses was 23 months? Lol

I'm also in the market for a powder thrower, case prep system, scale and full length & shoulder dies for .223 & .300 Win Mag

Well, if either of you gents has equipment I'm after I'm all for taking what you have potentially if you're trying to offload it.

I'm purchasing reloading items in pieces and still need a tumbler, a powder thrower, case prep system, scale, full length & shoulder dies for .223 & .300 Win Mag and a chronograph if someone has it. :cool:

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.