JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Prefer magazine feed, rather than tube. Would look at autoloaders or lever action, but will be strongly swayed toward bolt action.

I am in Washington State, but could come to Oregon to buy through FFL, as our Uncle has decided that if we do a face to face transfer we are criminals. Silly man..... but, since it is a long gun, I CAN buy from a FFL Dealer in Oregon.

whatchya got?

IT IS against Fed law for a resident of one state to buy a firearm from a resident in another state!

But in a family matter Father - Son...Uncle - Brother....not sure they are looking at a transaction such as this...as long as both can legally possess a firearm....just that same, work on the side of caution...

IT IS against Fed law for a resident of one state to buy a firearm from a resident in another state!

But in a family matter Father - Son...Uncle - Brother....not sure they are looking at a transaction such as this...as long as both can legally possess a firearm....just that same, work on the side of caution...

which is precisely why I put the following as the last line in the advert:

but, since it is a long gun, I CAN buy from a FFL Dealer in Oregon.

I despise this infringement upon our 2A rights, but perfer to bow down to the unconstitutional requirement than risk bowing down to those who operate the federal prison system for a number of years.....

have a henry lever in 22 mag (tube magazine) if you interested.

probably wont get up to ramsterville for another month or so. (unless the lizard people come out of the volcano). lol, only in thurston county.

have a henry lever in 22 mag (tube magazine) if you interested.

probably wont get up to ramsterville for another month or so. (unless the lizard people come out of the volcano). lol, only in thurston county.

thanks but I'll pass. I've looked at the Henry, and am not impressed, and that was before seeing the price tag. I'd far rather get a Winchester Model 94 in .22 WMR, for close to the same tariff. Remington also make a very fine lever gun, but all three are more than I'm wanting to spend.

Another significant deal squasher is the tube magazine... I REALLY don't like them for a .22, particularly the way they load. I've got tube mags on some Browning 92's and a Marlin 336...... and they work well.

thanks for considering, though....... maybe next time.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.