JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The wife wants of these with a nickel slide in a bad way. I haven't been able to find one since I started looking about 4 months ago, even on the internet, so I'd take one with a black slide as well.
Has anybody has seen one at a local OR gun shop lately? I've called most of the major shops and nobody has them. A heads up would be a huge help.:s0155:

Edit: Thanks to everybody that tried to help me find one of these. DOA (aka Varo) is the man and was able to find for me. It is the new Q model, carbon fiber with the nickel slide. It seems as if this model is so new that it hasn't been advertised, as it's not even on Walther's website yet. Thanks again DOA. I would buy from this guy again.

Here's what it looks like if anybody is interested.
Walther P22Q pink carbon fiber nickel
Walther P22Q pink carbon fiber nickel.jpg

Walther P22Q pink carbon fiber nickel.jpg

I wasn't aware that the pink carbon fiber Q model was available with the nickel slide.

The new style Walther P22 does come in pink with a silver slide, but isn't Carbon Fiber. The Pink Carbon Fiber finish is only available with the black slide on the new model. As far as I know, the Pink Carbon/Silver Slide finish is only available on the older P22 model like the one DOA has. Both are good choices.

You can find all of the other color options here. <broken link removed>
Hope your wife finds what she's looking for. :)

New Style P22 with Pink Finish
QAP22503.jpg

New Style P22 with Pink Carbon Fiber Finish
QAP22505.jpg

I order your gun in:s0155:. It looks like the bottom picture posted by bunny (thank you bunny), but in the Nickel slide. There is not an available picture for said firearm, but it is a Walther p22Q. I ordered some extra magazines in too, just in case.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.