JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am looking for several guns to add to my collection and am looking for a good deal around Eugene, Spfd, Cottage Grove, area or even Salem and Roseburg.

Wanted 9mm semi auto pistol open to various brands, (paying up to $350.00 depending on gun)
22 semi Auto or revolver (around $200.00 range)

Pump shotgun 12 or 20 GA (paying no more than $200.00)
Hi Point 9mm carbine (Not paying new retail prices for used guns!)
Other brand 9mm carbines
SKS (paying up to $250.00)
AK 47
AR 15 around ($650.00)
Ruger 10/22 (plain jane only not paying new retail for used guns)

Ammo wanted
762x39 ammo
9mm ammo
22LR
40 S&W
7mm rem, mag

Last Edited:
I have a friend who is an FFL and he could come with me to do the FTF. Is that OK?

LOL!:s0114: What I was getting at was that I only wanted to deal FTF :peace: as long as we could agree to meet at a reasonable distance and we are both Oregon residents :s0001:. I have had several people try to con me into sending money to them with a promise that they would ship the guns to me and when I stated that unless they used a FFL it was illegal :s0131:they tried to convince me that it was ok :s0131:. The last thing any of us want or need is a bunch of con men getting on this forum and screwing it up for all of us . I figured 70 miles is reasonable for two people to split to make a deal :yes:.

So if we were to work something out :phone:your FFL friend would not be necessary :s0123:and was not what I tried to imply. :s0155:
:s0092:

I agree about people screwing up the forum by attempting anything illegal. Two agencies I don't "play footsie" with are BATFE, and the IRS. Even if you are found not guilty, it will never have been worth the effort to try and screw around with them.

Having worked in law enforcement, I have seen my share of people who really weren't TRYING to break the law, but technically did, and got some pretty horrible consequences.

There are some attorneys who will sue over anything they can make a buck at because disreputable people ask them to. So to protect myself from any future lawsuit resulting from the misuse of a firearm, I almost always go through an ffl even on local deals.. The ffl protects both buyer and seller against future legal issues that could (could, not will) result over an innocent error.

If the buyer misuses the firearm, it goes back to the FFL, not the guy who took the rifle to have the ffl transfer it. And if the seller is trying to do something wrong, the ffl will usually catch and prevent it.

That is just one opinion about use of and advantages of an ffl. They help prevent problems from innocent mistakes.. Just a thought..or two.

i have a few guns for sale that are on your list if you are still interested. and i can send pictures on request. i have a bone stock Ruger 10/22, a Remington 870 tactical with a speedfeed pistol grip stock and a side saddle, and a Bushmaster Carbon 15 pistol (.223) with laser upgraded grip and Aimpoint style optics with a couple of brand new 30rnd mags.. [email protected] if you have any questions

"I have had several people try to con me into sending money to them with a promise that they would ship the guns to me and when I stated that unless they used a FFL it was illegal they tried to convince me that it was ok ."

Actually, according to federal law, it is legal for individuals to ship guns intrastate, if they can find a shipper that isn't a prude.

DSC00527.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top