JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am looking for several good hand guns at a reasonable price within 70 miles of the Cottage Grove Oregon Area. please no scams and I will not be sending any money, all transactions to be in person, with bill of sale.

Wanted a good 9mm semi auto, no mini or compact please
Wanted a good 380 not to picky on the brand
Wanted a good 357 double action revolver (MADE PURCHASE)

you may also email [email protected]

Last Edited:
I am looking for several good hand guns at a reasonable price within 70 miles of the Cottage Grove Oregon Area. please no scams and I will not be sending any money, all transactions to be in person, with bill of sale.

Wanted a good 9mm semi auto, no mini please
Wanted a good 380 not to picky on the brand
Wanted a good 357 double action revolver

you may also email [email protected]

Scams? Hmm... if I'm missing something, please enlighten me.

One scam that was going on with another site I belong was people who claimed to live in the state but quite a distance from your location. they would send you a picture of the gun they claimed to have and try to get you to send them money, and state that they would ship the gun to you.

I can't believe how many people would fall for this and then complain that they had been caught in a con. Im sorry to see it happen and there are many scum who try this all over. I openly state I will only deal FTF another con was to get your email address and in comes all kinds of spam.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.