Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Wanted Pistols

Discussion in 'Handguns Wanted' started by quest23blue, Jan 4, 2010.

1. quest23blue

quest23blue Creswell, Oregon Member

I am looking for several good hand guns at a reasonable price within 70 miles of the Cottage Grove Oregon Area. please no scams and I will not be sending any money, all transactions to be in person, with bill of sale.

Wanted a good 9mm semi auto, no mini or compact please
    Wanted a good 380 not to picky on the brand
    Wanted a good 357 double action revolver (MADE PURCHASE)

you may also email briwalker49@yahoo.com

Last edited: Feb 19, 2010
  2. Andy

Andy Aurora, OR Active Member

Scams? Hmm... if I'm missing something, please enlighten me.

3. quest23blue

One scam that was going on with another site I belong was people who claimed to live in the state but quite a distance from your location. they would send you a picture of the gun they claimed to have and try to get you to send them money, and state that they would ship the gun to you.

I can't believe how many people would fall for this and then complain that they had been caught in a con. Im sorry to see it happen and there are many scum who try this all over. I openly state I will only deal FTF another con was to get your email address and in comes all kinds of spam.

4. Andy

Andy Aurora, OR Active Member

I love the picture you posted on outdoorstrader!

5. quest23blue

Thank you! That is our girl Princess Shilo; one of two Rots we have as first defence, if you get past them there won't be much left of you to shoot at LOL :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.