Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTB OR Wanted Molle gear pouches

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Items Wanted' started by GlockDoc, Aug 11, 2014.

1. GlockDoc

GlockDoc Oregon New Member

I'm looking for new or used Molle gear pouches for the plate carrier i just picked up preferable Tan.
    pistol mag , ar-15 mag , ifak , ect
    Maybe you know of a good place to buy them or you have some for a decent price?
    Thanks

2. Oregon Quartermaster

Oregon Quartermaster SE Portland Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter 2016 Volunteer

I'll go through my old deployment bag and see what I have in plain coyote, FDE, tan 499, etc. Most of my gear is multicam, but I'd be happy to part with whatever you need. I've also got a bin full of medical supplies if you want to stuff an IFAK, and I have a sewing machine that likes cordura. So if you want to make any modifications, or custom gear, I'm up for it. I'll post pics of pouches momentarily.

Update:
    Shaddox Tactical triple mag shingle with MOLLE front coyote, single slick mag shingle in coyote, and roll up dump pouch, again, coyote. All made by Clay Shaddox, here in town.

Also a coyote Tuff Products five mag 308 pouch, and 5.11 smartphone pouch in sandstone.

Others that can compliment, or break up FDE, two OD Battlelab triple 40mm pouches, and a multicam GP/canteen pouch.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited: Aug 23, 2014
  3. Oregon Quartermaster

Oregon Quartermaster SE Portland Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter 2016 Volunteer

I tried to help, but never heard from you. I'm clearing out all my old watched threads, and closing this one.