WTB OR Wanted Molle gear pouches

Reactions
I'm looking for new or used Molle gear pouches for the plate carrier i just picked up preferable Tan.
pistol mag , ar-15 mag , ifak , ect
Maybe you know of a good place to buy them or you have some for a decent price?
Thanks

Reactions
I'll go through my old deployment bag and see what I have in plain coyote, FDE, tan 499, etc. Most of my gear is multicam, but I'd be happy to part with whatever you need. I've also got a bin full of medical supplies if you want to stuff an IFAK, and I have a sewing machine that likes cordura. So if you want to make any modifications, or custom gear, I'm up for it. I'll post pics of pouches momentarily.

Update:
Shaddox Tactical triple mag shingle with MOLLE front coyote, single slick mag shingle in coyote, and roll up dump pouch, again, coyote. All made by Clay Shaddox, here in town.

Also a coyote Tuff Products five mag 308 pouch, and 5.11 smartphone pouch in sandstone.

Others that can compliment, or break up FDE, two OD Battlelab triple 40mm pouches, and a multicam GP/canteen pouch.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions
I tried to help, but never heard from you. I'm clearing out all my old watched threads, and closing this one.

UPCOMING EVENTS

22 Rimfire Challenge
Redmond Rod and Gun Club
Redmond, OR 97756, USA
Rimfire Challenge May 8th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Professional business
    This business has been my go to transfer dealer for years. Best you can find in Washington County
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic Customer Service!
    Recently, they helped my lady transfer a pistol to a family member in CA. Most FFLs would have told us to pound sand when we mentioned where we...
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    One of the best!
    I have bought from online and in person. Great store, he had things I did not know were needed. I try and recommend Highline Firearms to people I...
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    The only gunsmith I'll use
    Tim has done a few projects for me and the result is always the same. Amazing. End of story. From complete refinish to custom machining, Tim is...
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    great work refinishing my 27 year old 1991 a1 compact colt .45
    Tim did a great job making my gun look brand new again and replacing the old parts inside. Super Happy!!
Top Bottom