JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've been looking at several brands for a while and don't really care to buy new but I really like the longer 20" barrels and I like the octagon style of the Henry big boy.

But really I'm after a nice cost effective lever action rifle in 357/38sp so if anyone is looking to part with one please send me a PM and let me know what you have (pics would be nice) and what you want for it.

Thanks for looking.

Bill

Last Edited:
You may also want to try one of the cowboy action forums. 357 rifles like Winchester 73s and Marlin 1894s are main stays of the game. If you're not competing the Henry Big Boy is a nice rifle and Bimart sells them new for the best price in the land.

Any particular sites you would reccomend?

Thanks in advance,
Bill

You may also want to try one of the cowboy action forums. 357 rifles like Winchester 73s and Marlin 1894s are main stays of the game. If you're not competing the Henry Big Boy is a nice rifle and Bimart sells them new for the best price in the land.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.