JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$800
Manufacturer
Walther
Caliber
22 WMR
City
Nampa
State
Idaho
Zip Code
I'm on the hunt for my husband Christmas gift this year, yes I start early. But good thing I have. having a hard time finding either one of these guns local. If you have any sources of buying one let me know =) thank you

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Are you referring to an actual HK G36? If so, they're extremely hard to find. HK never imported them to the U.S. The ones that do exist are German parts kits rebuilt by Tom Bostic at Tommy Built Tactic. They'll run you about $4,000. Tom also makes his own T36 clone line that usually run about $2,800.

If you're looking for a G36 in .22LR, they don't exist. Your best option is to buy a Ruger 10/22 and the Archangel Nomad Folding stock.

As far as an MP5 in .22LR, Walther used to import a few models, but I think they stopped a few years back. Your best bet is probably Gunbroker, but expect to pay much more than they sold for new.

Last Edited:
Are you referring to an actual HK G36? If so, they're extremely hard to find. HK never imported them to the U.S. The ones that do exist are German parts kits rebuilt by Tom Bostic at Tommy Built Tactic. They'll run you about $4,000. Tom also makes his own T36 clone line that usually run about $2,800.

If you're looking for a G36 in .22LR, they don't exist. Your best option is to buy a Ruger 10/22 and the Archangel Nomad Folding stock.

As far as an MP5 in .22LR, Walther used to imported a few models, but I think they stopped a few years back. Your best bet is probably Gunbroker, but expect to pay much more than they sold for new.
Was about to say the same thing, Tommy Built is the way to go if one has the want for a G36. The real HK's were never imported as you mentioned, the closest you can get without spending close to $3000 to a G36 is finding an HK SL8 but they go for at least $2000 these days.(pictured below,not mine)

HK SL8.jpg

As far as an MP5 in .22LR, Walther used to imported a few models, but I think they stopped a few years back. Your best bet is probably Gunbroker, but expect to pay much more than they sold for new.

Screenshot_20200908-130118_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20200908-130044_Chrome.jpg

As far as an MP5 in .22LR, Walther used to import a few models, but I think they stopped a few years back. Your best bet is probably Gunbroker, but expect to pay much more than they sold for new.

I have seen a walther G36K clone at Keith's a few years back but have not seen any recently. Fun fact is Umarex makes them so they are almost compatible with their airsoft guns. So you can put a G36 sight one. Some guy has videos on you tube on it.

Walther MP5 were also available a few years back. No they are going up in price. If you are even remotely handy try getting a GSG MP5 clone and their replacement parts to make it look closer to a MP5. As they sell them, they had to make cosmetic changes because HK sued them. BUT you can buy parts to make it look like an MP5.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.