JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Albany
State
Oregon
Looking for some 6.5 carcano ammo, preference for PPU. I have cash or many cool and interesting things to trade.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have 8 round that have been taking up space I don't have use for. Pm me your info and I'll ship them to you. I have access to some free shipping.

0B26D4AF-9524-49FA-8CF8-C6E8011495F2.jpeg A2C19D9B-A16A-42BF-9EA6-41C17A536198.jpeg

If you're ever in gresham, Keiths Sporting Goods has a big stack of PPU they're selling for $25 a box. One box a day limit though...
I appreciate that, SGammo has it for sale for about $250 a case, and if I need to I will do that.

I just figured I would throw it up in an ad in case anyone had some they didn't need so I could get it possibly a little cheaper, or we could make a trade and both end up with something we need.

I appreciate that, SGammo has it for sale for about $250 a case, and if I need to I will do that.

I just figured I would throw it up in an ad in case anyone had some they didn't need so I could get it possibly a little cheaper, or we could make a trade and both end up with something we need.
Good luck!

If you care to reload and can find the dies, gunrunner in junction city has the weird long, rounded bullets those use. Think they even had them at the height of scarcity. Worth a phone call, anyway....

If you care to reload and can find the dies, gunrunner in junction city has the weird long, rounded bullets those use. Think they even had them at the height of scarcity. Worth a phone call, anyway....
I probably will load for it once I have a supply of brass, haven't decided if I'll use jacketed bullets or just cast for it, to get the unusual size bullets.

Same problem with the 7.35 carcano too. Hmmm.... dang Italians.

I probably will load for it once I have a supply of brass, haven't decided if I'll use jacketed bullets or just cast for it, to get the unusual size bullets.

Same problem with the 7.35 carcano too. Hmmm.... dang Italians.
My rifle is from 1896. Not meaning anything by that specifically. Sort of noting it's cool something that old functions just fine, despite the possibility of going through 2 world wars

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.