JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Neither of the manufacturers you mention make carbide 308 dies that I'm aware of. Have to go with Dillon to get carbide, & they're NOT cheap.

Do you make it up to the Portland metro area much? I have a set of brand new RCBS .308 dies that I picked up when my Lee dies started having problems. Now I have new set of Lee dies that I am using... I would sell the RCBS set for what it cost me, roughly $38 (I can't remember exactly, I think I stuck the receipt in the box.) Not interested in shipping though.

Do you make it up to the Portland metro area much? I have a set of brand new RCBS .308 dies that I picked up when my Lee dies started having problems. Now I have new set of Lee dies that I am using... I would sell the RCBS set for what it cost me, roughly $38 (I can't remember exactly, I think I stuck the receipt in the box.) Not interested in shipping though.

I am interested, but why no shipping? I just shipped a set to Yachats for $5.80 and took me 10 minutes at the post. Just saying.

I am interested, but why no shipping? I just shipped a set to Yachats for $5.80 and took me 10 minutes at the post. Just saying.

Honestly, 50% out of laziness, the other 50% is the fact that I am out of town 4-5 days every week, and am not around to run to the post office or wait around for money orders (yeah, I know paypal exists).

You must have a cool post office. Even when there's no line at mine (Beaverton Main, only ~07:00), it still takes me 10 minutes inside and the 20 minutes to get there and back..... Just sayin' ;)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.