JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
To bad you are not closer to Spokane

A4292D4B-1019-47E2-8920-F74463833357.jpeg 7EA1D2C2-B147-40AB-967F-E106B85DAFC1.jpeg

Anything in particular you're looking for? I'm selling my 270 WSM rifle, so I have a little laying around. If I remember correctly, two of these are half boxes, and one is missing two rounds, so would price accordingly. The others are full boxes.

IMG_1778.jpeg IMG_1777.jpeg

There's only 12 rounds in the blue box of Federal. I'd probably do $15 for that.

The Federal Vital-Shock is 1.5 boxes marked $75 each. I'd do $50 for the full box and $25 for the half box.

The Fusion is a full box marked $60, I'd do $50 for that.

The Winchester 140gr is one full box and one box missing two rounds. They are marked $47 each. I'd do $40 for the full box and $35 for the box of 18.

The Winchester 130gr silver tip are two full boxes and one box of 11. They are marked $37 each. I'd do $30 each for the full boxes and $15 for the box of 11.

Individually, that would be $290 (my sale price) for everything or take it all for $275.

I'd be willing to meet you halfway between Beaverton and McMinnville.

Not looking for anything in trade, I have plenty of ammo right now.

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.