JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Trijicon
City
Tacoma
State
Washington
TA 44
TA 45
TA 11
TA 110
TA 01
TA31
TA02

Color and reticles doesn't matter as much to me . I prefer standard cross hair like TA01 and least favorite is chevron probably TA31F would take either and everything between though.

It's even better if it has irons or rmr mounted with it, if it doesn't that's fine as well though. 5.56 or 223 calibrated only please.

Anyone selling looking for something in trade? Looking for at least two more. Swapping things out to the same.

Have quite a bit of things to trade probably better to just let me know what your looking for.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
cant remember what model I have m4 recticle geen cross hair iron siite with night site in front. Just had it rebuilt 2 years ago. Glass and finish is perfect. Looking for other quality optics maybe 2?

Thanks , but yeah only need one for 5.56. Probably edit add as I have a TA01, TA31F, TA31ECO and TA11 now. Would like another TA01 or TA02.
Roger. I'm gonna try and move it. What do you think a fair price is for a pretty mint condition one? I was thinking $700

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.