JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
300 Blackout
City
Se Portland
State
Oregon
I understand that this might be a fruitless search, but I'm wondering if any one has any 300 BO to sell, I've just finished assembling a PDW pistol and would love to shoot it a little bit! Small lots ok, anything, Just enough to get me started.
I've got cash.
otherwise I can trade some 9mm or 223/556.
Thanks for considering!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Never hurts to ask right?
Reach out if you get up my way any time soon. I could spare some for the right price. Would rather trade for those small primers all you Oregonians are hording down there... LOL ;)
GL

I understand that this might be a fruitless search, but I'm wondering if any one has any 300 BO to sell, I've just finished assembling a PDW pistol and would love to shoot it a little bit! Small lots ok, anything, Just enough to get me started.
I've got cash.
otherwise I can trade some 9mm or 223/556.
Thanks for considering!
Might consider trading if the 5.56/223 9mm is right. Do you ever get to the Medford area?

Never hurts to ask right?
Reach out if you get up my way any time soon. I could spare some for the right price. Would rather trade for those small primers all you Oregonians are hording down there... LOL ;)
GL
Thanks for the offer and the tidings. I'll keep hunting

I've got some 200 grain Winchester Subsonic I can sell ya. Looking for $50/box (20 quantity in each box)

Can ship to you if you have Zelle and are interested.

I've got some 200 grain Winchester Subsonic I can sell ya. Looking for $50/box (20 quantity in each box)

Can ship to you if you have Zelle and are interested.
Thanks for the msg but too rich for my blood.
I've been able to source a bit, not "desperate" any longer but still looking. Thanks all

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.