JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Glock
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Looking for a couple glock OEM front sights. Must include mounting screw. I prefer steel, but polymer would do.

If you have front/rear steel set, I would be interested as well.

If you have a couple laying around to recycle, I'll give them a home. PM what you have and what you want for them.

(Yes, I'm aware they are dirt cheap at midway. I just don't have anything else to order at the moment and dont want to pay $5 for a front sight and $8 for shipping.)

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I'll check. I may have some plastic ones laying around. If I do I'll give them to you for free.

I have a factory plastic set with screw you can have for free if you want to meet up in Beaverton sometime. I don't make it down to Salem much and not really interested in mailing but, they're here for you if you want them.

I have a factory plastic set with screw you can have for free if you want to meet up in Beaverton sometime. I don't make it down to Salem much and not really interested in mailing but, they're here for you if you want them.
Very cool of you. I don't veture much into that area, but will keep it in mind. Thank you!

I'll check. I may have some plastic ones laying around. If I do I'll give them to you for free.
Thanks, Brother! No rush, but if you've got one I'll be happy to at least shift you enough for a coffee and donut or sumthin...

Last Edited:
Ill just throw them in an envelope and send them out your way. I just gotta find the dam things. Haha. Too many parts.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.