JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
this is my first post so please bare with me.

Hey NW Firearms,
I'm looking for a Bobbed heel/butt, 4.25" or 4.5" barrel, 1911, I'd prefer it be chambered in .45 auto 9mm will be considered.

I don't have money to spend this is what I do have, feel free to offer cash for one firearm or multiple.
I have cancer, after 2 1/2 Years, 3 chemos and a Bone Morrow Transplant. Im in remission now as of 15 days ago (today's June 14, 2013). My favorite guns are #'s: 12, 1, 5, 4, 8, 9. For info on any gun please call/text or email me,
my name is Dave
Cell: (503)576-9880
Email: [email protected]
*upgraded **heavily upgraded
1.Armalite SPR Mod 1-5.56**
2.S&W M&P 15-22 Magpul-.22LR**
3.Remington SPS 700-.223**
4.AAC/Remington model 7-.300 AAC BLACKOUT*
5.Magpul Remington 870 Express Tactical-12ga**
6.Mossberg 500 persuader-12ga**
7.Stevens (Savage) 320 security-12ga
8.Glock 19 Gen 4-9mm**
9.Glock 34 Gen 4-9mm*
10.Glock 21 Gen 4-.45auto*
11.Glock 24c Gen 2-.40S&W*
12.Kriss Super Vector-.45auto**
I have ammo as well, Lots
I'm an OR resident, my pop is WA and we live together so both states are welcome must have a valid ID, Sign a bill of sale, and be of age to own the appropriate firearm.

this is a picture of what I want: if interested please offer me anything similar
dan_wesson_grips.jpg

dan_wesson_grips.jpg

Probably not such a good idea to put so much personal information on a public forum.
Other than that, I hope you make a full recovery and find what you are looking for.

I'll sell them which one are you interested in? I posted my cell # so you can text me as well that would be much easier.

I have nothing to hide, the gov't already knows.
I didn't post my address. I just would like people to understand my situation. And don't want to be offended if I take a while to reply or can't travel long distances,etc...cancer...

yes my dad has a house in WA as well but he moved in with me to take care of me. His primary residence is WA. He'll move back when I'm able to enroll in classes again. This way we're closer to the Knight Cancer Institute. I beat Cancer at 23 and was diagnosed at 20 it was worth it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.