JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$300
Manufacturer
Walther
Caliber
9mm
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
Looking to sell my Walther PPS M2 9mm. This is the 'LE' version that includes an extra magazine and phosphoric night sights. This one has been serviced by Walther to address the latest recall.

Includes 6, 7, & 8 round magazines and a Black Arch Protos-M IWB holster.

$300 - Buyer covers transfer fees. No trades.

20211017_151821.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
These are great pistols that don't get nearly enough attention. If anyone is looking for something in this lane, don't hesitate, dive on it before it gets snapped up.

Last Edited:
Hi! If still available, I'm very interested. I'm in Ferndale, up near the border. Could do FTF to Checkmate Pawn in Bellingham. Any more intel on this you'd like to share?

Thanks!

Anna
Looking to sell my Walther PPS M2 9mm. This is the 'LE' version that includes an extra magazine and phosphoric night sights. This one has been serviced by Walther to address the latest recall.

Includes 6, 7, & 8 round magazines and a Black Arch Protos-M IWB holster.

$300 - Buyer covers transfer fees. No trades.

View attachment 1052951

Hi! If still available, I'm very interested. I'm in Ferndale, up near the border. Could do FTF to Checkmate Pawn in Bellingham. Any more intel on this you'd like to share?

Thanks!

Anna
That's almost a 5hr drive for me, and would cost me close to $100 in gas just to get up there and back.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.