JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Its an online sale only....their local stores won't honor the price. Kinda sucks if you want to try it for fit first ( was thinking of one for the wife ).
You have to buy it through their website and then they ship to a local store afterwards for transfer.

Its an online sale only....their local stores won't honor the price. Kinda sucks if you want to try it for fit first ( was thinking of one for the wife ).
You have to buy it through their website and then they ship to a local store afterwards for transfer.
If you want to try it first go to a range that rents them.
There's SafeFire, Place to Shoot and Threat Dynamics that might have one in their rental fleet.
And I have one you can try if you in the Portland/Vancouver area.

There's SafeFire, Place to Shoot and Threat Dynamics that might have one in their rental fleet.

The process was pretty ridiculous! I held one at their counter, looked it over, handed it to my wife to see if she liked the ergonimics, then had to pull out my cell phone and order it off their website for $100 less than the one in their store!

It's on her person now and she's happy with it, so I can't complain...too much!

The process was pretty ridiculous! I held one at their counter, looked it over, handed it to my wife to see if she liked the ergonimics, then had to pull out my cell phone and order it off their website for $100 less than the one in their store!

It's on her person now and she's happy with it, so I can't complain...too much!
Gotta play the game sometimes.

I picked one up locally. Guy at the counter quoted the 299, rang up at $350 at the front but they honored the original quote. Was debating whether to replace my P938 or my G42.. sale kinda decided for me, I dig it. Sights are a pretty silly idea, but overall awesome.

I picked one up locally. Guy at the counter quoted the 299, rang up at $350 at the front but they honored the original quote. Was debating whether to replace my P938 or my G42.. sale kinda decided for me, I dig it. Sights are a pretty silly idea, but overall awesome.
What's silly about the sights ?
I thought they were a 3 dot luminous ?

They're 3 dot light-charged glow in the dark...on a pistol that's predominantly in an inside the waistband holster. Basically they're only illuminated when they don't need to be illuminated. They look nice, but yea, I find them a little silly

Thanks for the kind offer DD....mainly wanted the wife to try it out for the handling. The other thing is she is used to my stuff which is mainly sa/da, which I prefer for an EDC. It is interesting though by it's size and caliber.
I checked a couple Sportsman's in town today who said they were out of stock....strange since they sent me an in stock email this morning. o_O
I should be able to find one somewhere locally I'm guessing.

They're 3 dot light-charged glow in the dark...on a pistol that's predominantly in an inside the waistband holster. Basically they're only illuminated when they don't need to be illuminated. They look nice, but yea, I find them a little silly
I agree.
My M2 (my M1 too) just have the 3-dot sights w the rear dots blacked-out... I can't see spending extra money for "luminescent" sights on an EDC gun. A small jar of Glow-On (which is what this is) runs about 10 bux and will do dozens of sights, if that's what you're looking for. If you have to draw/shoot you'll probably never see the sights anyway.

HD guns or duty guns are a different story.

When I was looking for my fns9c I went to sportsmans to see if they had one. They didnt have one in store but said I could order it off their website. Which I was going to do until he told me they would still charge me $50 to have it sent there.. .from THEIR OWN WEBSITE! ef sportmans.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top