JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$700
Manufacturer
Walther
Caliber
9mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hello! So I bought this pistol about more than a week ago on a whim. It's new in box as I have not shot a single round through it. Everything is included, of course. I have also yet to request any optic plate or register it to Walther.

I have the option of returning this pistol but it would be a hassle to ship it and then wait for the check. So I thought it would be easier to list it here first in case someone locally wants it immediately and I would also able get the money immediately.

Cash only, please. FFL transfer will all be on you unless we use Adaptive Firing Solutions in Oregon City. If that's the case, I'm willing to pay all of the FFL transfer cost (which also includes the background check), which nets you a slight discount.

20210213_215927_Cleaned_Meta.jpg 20210213_220009_Cleaned_Meta.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
This is good news. I've never heard of a gun company refunding your money on a purchase you didn't want.

This is good news. I've never heard of a gun company refunding your money on a purchase you didn't want.
It really is. I'm super surprised about it.

Anyways, I think I'm just going to close this ad and send it back since this ad is not really get that much attention and I definitely don't want to lose the amount of money with the offers I have been receiving in PM, haha.

For those who are curious, here is the direct link to the return offer from Walther: https://waltherownersclub.com/return

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.