JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$480
Manufacturer
Walther
Caliber
9mm
City
Forest Grove
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Up for sale is my PPQ M2 9mm handgun. This is a very low round count firearm. I have only shot an estimated 250 rounds this handgun. I am the original owner and have cleaned and lubricated the handgun after each use. It has sat in my safe when not in use. I just dont have a need for it as I am kind of a CZ fanatic. Would like to get some cash for this gun and give it a nice home where it is more appreciated! Asking $500 with everything included plus 1 extra magazine.

I can meet anywhere in the Portland area. Buyer pays transfer. I am close to Oregon Arms and Ammunition.

Feel free to call 503 eight one two five zero one five

Thanks!
Liam

IMG_2787.jpg IMG_2788.jpg IMG_2789.jpg IMG_2790.jpg IMG_2791.jpg IMG_2792.jpg IMG_2793.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Hmmmm looking for an M1 version, but I might be swayed. I'm currently shooting the M1 40c, but looking to bump down for smoother fire and cheaper ammo. Local In PDX. Just need to work out timing with this damn shutdown.

Hmmmm looking for an M1 version, but I might be swayed. I'm currently shooting the M1 40c, but looking to bump down for smoother fire and cheaper ammo. Local In PDX. Just need to work out timing with this damn shutdown.
Hi there! if you are interested I can call around to a few shops and ask about transfers. I have not shot an M1 but love this handgun. Such a great feel in the hand and a wonderful shooter. I believe the biggest difference being the mag release location.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.