JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
:s0129:Ok I am putting one of my carry guns up for sale.
Walther PPK/S by smith & wesson stainless 380 98% looks like new,round count 50
this is a pkg.deal.Box, papers, two, clips,holster (owb) a set of packmayer grips and a box of ammo.
FTF in Or.I will NOT go into Portland but will meet some other areas.
If you are out of state I will ship to your FFL,however fees will apply.
Now for the good part. $ 495.00:D

DSCF0005.jpg

Did you carry this in holster or pocket?? I am looking for a pocket pistol, and am wondering how this one would work?

Nice looking gun.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not think I have a problem. I'm told that the first step to recovery is to admit your problem..... Screw them. I have NO problem.

I found carrying any gun in my pocket uncomfortable,did you ever try to squat or bend with a gun in your pocket.
To answer yes I did some times but preferred the holster.

Thank you for the info. I will be carrying in a side cargo pocket (once I get my CHL of course).

I have been looking at Kel Tec P3AT and Ruger LCPs, so I wanted a comparison. I appreciate it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not think I have a problem. I'm told that the first step to recovery is to admit your problem..... Screw them. I have NO problem.

Trade ya a Winchester M12 12ga, a NEF 410, a NAA 22mag, and some ammo, and a small gun safe, and some Leupold Binos.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.