JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Oregon (OR)

I have a Walther PPK .380 pistol for sale. It would make a good concealed or back-up gun and it still packs a punch. I'm asking $400.00

It's sleek with a few light scuffs but no major damage.

One clip (7 rd) is included along with a case, manual, and gun lock.

I'd consider trading for a CZ 452 lux .22lr, a good 12 gauge, .22 pistol, or .357 revolver.

I'm in Eugene, Oregon and willing to travel a bit within the state. Please PM me if interested and thanks for looking!

IMG_1372.jpg

IMG_1353.jpg

IMG_1373.jpg

IMG_1359.jpg

Last Edited:
I have a serious interest in your Walther but with only one mag and some scuffing I would back off at $400. I would meet somewere between 3 & 4. I live in Lebanon and would like to take a look. My hesitation is it would be one step in a series of trades that would put me into a 686 I want. Naturally everyone in that trade would have to be agreeable to the weapon and the cash difference. If you woulld like to get something going please give me a call at 541-401-1063 and we can take it from there. I'm in Lebanon so we're not far apart. I have good Oregon ID and a Linn County CWP Louie
[email protected]

I have a serious interest in your Walther but with only one mag and some scuffing I would back off at $400. I would meet somewere between 3 & 4. I live in Lebanon and would like to take a look. My hesitation is it would be one step in a series of trades that would put me into a 686 I want. Naturally everyone in that trade would have to be agreeable to the weapon and the cash difference. If you woulld like to get something going please give me a call at 541-401-1063 and we can take it from there. I'm in Lebanon so we're not far apart. I have good Oregon ID and a Linn County CWP Louie
[email protected]

Thanks for the reply but the item has been sold. Good luck!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.