JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My wife enjoys shooting my 4.5" PDP. The PDP-F seems like a sales gimmick, especially when you can change back straps on the PDP. Hope the new models works for them.

Well, at least they're functional adaptations rather than slapping pink or turquoise all over it. If it actually makes for a better shooting experience for women, then I'm all for it.
My wife enjoys a lot of my existing man pistols, but she might well enjoy this more

My bride is at "A Girl and a Gun" conference and is supposed to be shooting one tomorrow. I'll see if I can get her to post a range report after. Ping @SouthernGirl for your review tomorrow. FYI, she shoots mostly full-sized handguns, even Cooper's gun in God's caliber.

How did they achieve a 20% reduction in slide Racking Force?
Likely somewhat like the S&W EZ series; I've heard lighter spring, heavier slide. All I know is the EZ's are much easier to rack.

My bride is at "A Girl and a Gun" conference and is supposed to be shooting one tomorrow. I'll see if I can get her to post a range report after. Ping @SouthernGirl for your review tomorrow. FYI, she shoots mostly full-sized handguns, even Cooper's gun in God's caliber.

Likely somewhat like the S&W EZ series; I've heard lighter spring, heavier slide. All I know is the EZ's are much easier to rack.
But the total weight of the PDP-F is slightly less than the regular PDP.

My bride is there too. She did the helicopter shoot! She's a Sig girl, but has shot a couple of the PDP variants and recently picked up a PPQ sub compact. She said Walther is growing on her. Lol

@SouthernGirl is busy doing laundry at the hotel and asked me to post some info after getting to shoot the PDP-F today at the conference. Said it felt and apparently is thinner and, most importantly, the trigger is set further back (she said on the original model it was harder for her to get good finger placement on the trigger). She thought the trigger on the PDP-F was good as well.

Racking seemed easier than similar guns but felt heavier than the S&W EZ series guns. The person conducing the demo advised they have a special dual spring set up that helps to reduce the racking force. She didn't get to fire it a bunch but did like it overall. Takedown and assembly for cleaning is easy (since I usually clean the guns she knows to ask after Kimber Ultra nightmare I get to experience now and then).

Overall, she had a favorable impression of the gun. Hopefully more to follow when she has time.

I was able to shoot the PDP "F" series in the 4" and 3.5" barrel as well as the full-size PDP. I really like the F series, the trigger was nice and with smaller hands the trigger was easier to reach. The slide was not easier than an EZ but it wasn't too bad. I was allow to shoot 5 rounds in each. The Walther rep took the firearm apart and it comes apart like an M&P or Sig. Overall, I like it. I will definitely be adding it to my collection for clients to try and compare as well.

My wife said she shot the 3.5 and 4 inch F series as well as the regular PDP. She said she like the F series 4 inch the best. She would like to see a 4.5 and 5 inch in the future. Also, I got an email flyer from Northwest Armory today. $649.99 for the 4 inch model. I'm going to check it out tomorrow.