JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Manufacturer
Walther
Caliber
9mm
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
I'll part this out if I have to, but here is the info as it is:

-PDP Compact with 120 rounds fired
-Walther Dynamic Performance Trigger + sear housing (currently sold out)
-C&H RMR adapter plate
-RM06 bought new for PDP, with sealing plate

It also includes the stock PDP trigger, unfired. I have Tenicor Certum & Velo holsters, which both rock.

Selling because I carried for a bit, but the grip texture irritates the heck out of my apparently delicate skin, and I find myself reaching for my G19, despite the amazing trigger & feel.

Hoping to come reasonably close to recovering what I spent, but flexible. Make an offer on the whole kit & kaboodle, or tell me what you do/don't want. Possibly open to trade for a similar Gen5 G19 MOS, and I'd keep the RMR.

Doing the transfer at Pantel Tactical in Renton would be ideal, but I'm open to other safe & legal suggestions. I live in Seattle & have a car.

5E0647B8-FD89-4F87-98AB-F36D748DD8D1.jpeg 38BBCE9F-A2FB-49D0-A1B0-204306978C9C.jpeg 2659FDD2-90D8-4B66-AFAB-71CF50E21A4A.jpeg 9A6D01E7-2E3C-4EA7-963A-2F0A07D807DE.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
$800 for the PDP with both triggers (it cost me $640 retail + $200 + shipping on both separately + tax on both)

$1400 to include the RMR & plate. I also have the original case & paperwork for the RMR, but pretty sure I canned the C&H plate packaging.

The Tenicor holsters each go for over $100 + tax & ship. I'd sell either for $90, or both for $160. Both have the T1 belt clips. I'm not willing to sell these before I sell the PDP.

If I sell the plate individually, I'd take $60. I'm not selling the RMR or plate without also selling the PDP, but I'm fine with hanging on to the RMR & just selling the adapter plate if the PDP sells.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.