JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$475
Manufacturer
Walther
Caliber
9mm
City
Medford
State
Oregon
Walther P99 compact with the AS trigger system, chambered in 9mm. Comes with the original box, manual, factory target, 2 10 round magazines and 1 15 round magazine. It's striker fired with the option to decock for a longer heavier double action first trigger pull if you choose or just carry it like any other striker fired handgun if you want a lighter trigger pull on the first shot, has double strike capability either way. It's accurate, easy to shoot, and it's not ammo sensitive. I purchased it new. Located in Southern Oregon but I can travel. I have no interest in shipping it, sorry. Please PM if interested

20201004_120629.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Curious why you are selling this? These are hard to come by
I'm probably going to use the money to help fund a new project. I put it up on here a while back but I closed the add because I didn't really want to let it go at the time. I'm sure someday down the road I will regret selling it. Absolutely nothing wrong with her.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.