JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
This one...

image.jpeg

Can you read? It's a WTT ad....this indicates an item being traded. The absence of an asking price and the lack of a "WTS" tag indicate it is not for sale. :)

My reading is quite good, thank you. Your story of having too many and wanting to get rid of one does not coincide with the request of a trade. So either you don't want to have fewer pistols as indicated or your label of WTT is incorrect. Either way, a price also let's a buyer/trader know at what level you value your P99.

Not to split hairs but it actually does...the pistols I am wanting to trade for are all subcompact...they differ in size from full size 9mm pistols. The exception is my interest in a larger .45ACP 1911. While I appreciate your concern...my ad is very much correct. Again...as the pistol is not for sale...the vale would be based on the trades I am requesting.

In all honesty, his ad is very clear in his intent to trade his Walter P99as for a sub compact.
Most want to trade ads are generally lop sided in a "I give less, and you give more" transactions.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.