JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello,

I have a P99AS that is in excellent condition. I really like this gun, but I can't get used to polly frames so I am going to go towards all metal frame guns. I would like to trade for a CZ 75b (SP-01), 1911, Beretta or other metal frame pistols.

The p99 itself is a great pistol and feels great in the hands. It's the best poly gun i've held and that's why I bought it.

Let me know what you have if you are interested in a P99. At this time I don't want to sell it for cash. I like 9mm and .45, not much of a fan for .40. I also would consider other calibers depending on the gun.

(knife is not included)
Comes with 2 Magazines

mail.jpeg
mail-1.jpeg
photo.jpg

mail.jpeg

mail-1.jpeg

photo.jpg

BUMP - again. A few offers but nothing that really hit's the spot. I'm a little more open to trades, i just want to go to a metal from gun. Don't really like the poly's anymore (although the P99 is the best ergo i've held). Washington trades please.... Oregon I will have to now go through a FFL.

I have a Beretta 92fs 9mm would love to trade for your p99.
Hello,

I have a P99AS that is in excellent condition. I really like this gun, but I can't get used to polly frames so I am going to go towards all metal frame guns. I would like to trade for a CZ 75b (SP-01), 1911, Beretta or other metal frame pistols.

The p99 itself is a great pistol and feels great in the hands. It's the best poly gun i've held and that's why I bought it.

Let me know what you have if you are interested in a P99. At this time I don't want to sell it for cash. I like 9mm and .45, not much of a fan for .40. I also would consider other calibers depending on the gun.

(knife is not included)
Comes with 2 Magazines

View attachment 41544
View attachment 41545
View attachment 41546

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.