JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
****Traded****

Howdy all -

Pains me to do so, but I'm putting my Walther P99 up for sale. Anti-stress trigger, .40 S&W, like new condition, 2 mags and everything it came with from the factory. Made in Germany, has eagle proof marks on frame, slide, and barrel.

I purchased it used last fall, was told it only had a couple of mags through it, and I've only put a handful more through. The most comfortable, ergonomic grip I've ever felt on a pistol, very similar in weight and size to my Glock 22, but I just shoot my Glocks better, and am really going to be missing my G27 when the temperature starts heating up, and this is the only way I can come up with to acquire a replacement G27 in the near future. I believe these are going for something like $700 brand new, asking for $600, or trade for a Glock 27 or 23 with night sights & some extra mags, or plus some cash. FTF in Salem/Dallas area.

View attachment 209656

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.