JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
**deal pending**LNIB P99 QA. 9mm. I bought it used, but it sure hasn't been used much. It is in perfect shape, no marks or carry wear at all. I never fired it or carried it.
It has bright meprolights (#18800), plus the stock sights, and a little package of front sights.
5 mags (one magnum research 15 rd., one S&W 15rd., two walther 15rd., and one walther 17rd.).
Comes with test target, fired case dated 2010, factory box, backstraps, and the manual etc.
Also includes a nice galco combat master OWB black leather holster, plus all the other holsters in the second pic.
$425.00 and I'll pay the transfer at Brad"s Guns in the south king/north pierce county area of Washington.
I'll also ship it from my FFL to yours for $425.00, but I might have to send some of those holsters usps for a few extra dollars.

photo-21_3.jpg photo-21_5.jpg photo-21_7.jpg photo-21_6.jpg

Last Edited:
**deal pending**LNIB P99 QA. 9mm. I bought it used, but it sure hasn't been used much. It is in perfect shape, no marks or carry wear at all. I never fired it or carried it.
It has bright meprolights (#18800), plus the stock sights, and a little package of front sights.
5 mags (one magnum research 15 rd., one S&W 15rd., two walther 15rd., and one walther 17rd.).
Comes with test target, fired case dated 2010, factory box, backstraps, and the manual etc.
Also includes a nice galco combat master OWB black leather holster, plus all the other holsters in the second pic.
$425.00 and I'll pay the transfer at Brad"s Guns in the south king/north pierce county area of Washington.
I'll also ship it from my FFL to yours for $425.00, but I might have to send some of those holsters usps for a few extra dollars.

View attachment 284420 View attachment 284421 View attachment 284422 View attachment 284423[/QUOTEMy name is L Hansen and I am interested in this pistol but I will give you 450 and I live in Puyallup Washington

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.