JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am selling my non-essential guns because I need money to get myself, my wife, and my son into a new place. I do not have a lot, but I must sell these. Try not to lowball me, I am pricing these fair.

Walther P22 in OD Green. Comes with one mag, with modified cut follower, making it 12+1.
It still retains the original case, tool kit, all interchangeable sights and backstraps, and has the other part of the follower to make it 50 state legal as a 10+1 again if it ever came to that.
It has disabling key function removed as well as the magazine safety. This also has given it double strike ability if you happen to get a round that didn't go off.
I have also had the slide catch lever on the side cut flush. This was more a comfort thing for me, as I tended to hit it up inadvertently. This has disabled the slide catch function.

All parts, with the exception of the slide catch are included, should you ever want to return this gun to factory condition.

I have put about 400 rounds through this, it had 50 through it when I bought it. It is very reliable, accurate, and easy to shoot. I have split playing cards in half length wise, and taken Lincoln's head off a penny from 10 yards with it. This is a very good target gun, great for an early shooter, anyone who competes with .22s, and anyone who just likes to shoot for fun without breaking the bank.

I am asking $350 for this or best offer. I will post pictures soon. Overall condition would be a 7.5-8/10

Post, PM, E-mail, or call/text me @ 5038774867

okay if this is still around when the snow is gone I would be a buyer. This is od green lower and the slide is black right? Wife saw one @ sportsman and fell in love with it.

I would still be a buyer for this but you would have to come as far north as Olympia. Maybe let your ad ride till next week and shoot me a message if you want to do that I should be able to get to Oly the first weekend in Feb.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.