JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
THIS ITEM SOLD FOR ASKING PRICE!!!!! Thanks for looking!!!!!!

I purchased this Walther P22 from another board member about 8 months ago. I bought it in the hopes of using it to train for shooting my other guns better and saving a bunch of money on ammunition. Turns out this gun doesn't work well for me. I've got pretty good sized hands, and even with the largest grip on it the darn thing just feels funky and results in a weird trigger pull, so I can't shoot it accurately. My girlfriend loves it, my friends kids love it, but I'm not feeling it so it's got to go.

I bought it and the previous and original owner swore he put 500 rounds through it. On inspection I could agree with him as much of the internals had little to no wear at all. I've since put about 400 rounds through it and it's been largely trouble free. It sometimes will hang up on the first round, but it doesn't jam and it's not a consistent issue. Past that it feeds without issue, and it takes ANY ammuniton. CCI Mini Mag, Remington Thunderbolt... it doesn't care, use the cheap stuff or the good stuff it'll take it all.

Comes with all the original items in the box. Two magazines, cleaning rod for ease of assembly... everything. I clean all of my guns every time I shoot, I use CLP on everything and it works great and without issue. This gun is clean and works good.

I am going to start by asking for $260. I will deliver anywhere in the Portland metro region as I'm taking a job there starting this Monday and will be there 3-5 days a week. This gun is for sale to first come first serve, so if you want it, be the first to get here. If your offer is good but somebody else is willing to drive here and pay the same amount then they get it first. Oregon drivers license required. I don't care about a CHL for this gun but sure, if you have it why not show it to me.

waltherP22.jpg

Still have it. I'm busy until after Thanksgiving, but when I get back I'd like to see this gun go.

I'm interested in different trades for handguns or revolvers that are accurate. Cash much preferred though!

If you still have it im looking to trade my 2500$ laptop its less then a few weeks old I would like to trade it for an ar ak 870 or your 22 and some thing hou might have if your interested I can give you all the info

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.