JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm familiar with that store. While the review was bleak, I regard it as rather inaccurate.

In the dozens of times in the last 2 years I went to the sporting goods department (in the far FAR rear corner of the giant building), here's what I found:

1) employee responsible for the section either missing, unhelpful, uninterested, ignorant or plain rude;

2) the actual section manager told me on several occasions when/IF I was able to locate, that they were 'NO longer stocking most of those items', ie 22 ammo, most handgun ammo". They usually had a small selection of centerfire rifle or shotgun ammo.

Their prices began a steady upward march long ago, on the typical low end models that can be found elsewhere for less cost and certainly more adequate seller-appropriate attention. My own rating for all categories would be less, if ZERO were not an option.

I no longer consider them a resource for any kind of related shooting/hunting/range gear supply.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top