JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm familiar with that store. While the review was bleak, I regard it as rather inaccurate.

In the dozens of times in the last 2 years I went to the sporting goods department (in the far FAR rear corner of the giant building), here's what I found:

1) employee responsible for the section either missing, unhelpful, uninterested, ignorant or plain rude;

2) the actual section manager told me on several occasions when/IF I was able to locate, that they were 'NO longer stocking most of those items', ie 22 ammo, most handgun ammo". They usually had a small selection of centerfire rifle or shotgun ammo.

Their prices began a steady upward march long ago, on the typical low end models that can be found elsewhere for less cost and certainly more adequate seller-appropriate attention. My own rating for all categories would be less, if ZERO were not an option.

I no longer consider them a resource for any kind of related shooting/hunting/range gear supply.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top