JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Im in support of Walmart just closing shop and not putting up with this "high wage" scam.

Getting paid more for a do nothing entry level teen/college kids job.. $15 and hour? Ha, NOPE. Lets see these entitled fools cry about wages now that they dont even have jobs. :D

This is the iron fisted F-U stuff I like when it comes to dealing with sheeple, low information voters and entitled brats.

I am guessing the plumbing issue they speak of is one of shoving it in some human plumbing.
Is this in WA that they are closing the stores ?

The tin foil hat crowd are having a field day with this one. Just check just about any comments section where this story has been posted.

I agree its probably a smackdown to stores trying to unionize or they are showing the rest of the stores what happens if a store underperforms. I do know that the plumbing story is pure bubblegum though

Might want to check on when these stores were built. It they were all same vintage maybe they used one supplier or contractor that messed up. Possible there were defective parts or defective workmanship.

I generally don't shop at Walmart.

Overall they treat their employees and suppliers like crap, and mostly sell crap too.

Costco and Winco and Bi-Mart are employee owned.

While Bi-Mart mostly sells crap, they sometimes have a decent sale on stuff and sometimes they are the only place that has what I want (just got some wide mouth canning jars there last night), plus the only Walmart near me (Cornelius) is well out of my way.

This particular incident does indeed smell bad, and probably doesn't help their image one little bit. But then I am sure the owners probably don't care one little bit either.

Sounds good. Send a message as a corporation.

You want a "living wage" from a minimum wage job then you will have no job.

Overall they treat their employees and suppliers like crap, and mostly sell crap too.
This particular incident does indeed smell bad,
When I started getting involved in inventing/marketing, I was told by some to NOT try to get into Wal Mart, as they were well known for taking my product to China and duplicating it, then selling "Their" product....

I get your joke about "smelling bad"......:D:D:D:D:D:D

Im in support of Walmart just closing shop and not putting up with this "high wage" scam.

Getting paid more for a do nothing entry level teen/college kids job.. $15 and hour? Ha, NOPE. Lets see these entitled fools cry about wages now that they dont even have jobs. :D

This is the iron fisted F-U stuff I like when it comes to dealing with sheeple, low information voters and entitled brats.

unfortunately they are able to collect unemployment now so they are getting paid to do nothing again.

I generally don't shop at Walmart.

Costco and Winco and Bi-Mart are employee owned.

While Bi-Mart mostly sells crap, they sometimes have a decent sale on stuff and sometimes they are the only place that has what I want (just got some wide mouth canning jars there last night), plus the only Walmart near me (Cornelius) is well out of my way.

This particular incident does indeed smell bad, and probably doesn't help their image one little bit. But then I am sure the owners probably don't care one little bit either.
Winco and Bi-Mart are the best! The employees at the one near my parent's house know Jake by name because he would ride his bike up every day during summer to get a Watermelon Arizona and a Big Hunk candy bar. Great people and a great store.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top