JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
223 Remington
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Wall hangers as a result of the Beachie Creek Fire. BATF still considers there firearms so background check will be required. Proceeds to help owner buy new weapons.
Ruger Mini 14 $200
Savage Model 99 $225
Winchester 94 John Wayne Commemorative $250

A28B4C5B-7A8C-4AA5-9359-8B7C733A4E4F.jpeg EEFBFE2E-498D-46C1-8FAA-ABA68F3CC568.jpeg DDBAEE91-8A3D-45E6-BA63-1679210662D5.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Although BATF still considers these firearms every one of the gunsmiths I've consulted feel that they have been compromised and should not be repaired to shoot again. With all respect to you I suggest that you heed their warnings. I am selling these as wallhangers only. Any one of them will look great hanging on your reloading room, man cave, office or den wall!

Last Edited:
Might be able to have @Velzey deactivate these for you to sell as non firearms. Usually a rod is inserted into the barrel and welded into place.

If that were the case I'd totally be interested in purchasing the Winchester.

Per BATFE

How to Properly Destroy Firearms

What are ATF's Acceptable Destruction Procedures?

• Use an oxy/acetylene torch (not band sawed)
  • Must remove at least ¼ inch of metal per cut
  • Must be made at angles and completely sever the receiver in at least 3 critical locations (specified by model)

Acceptable method of destruction is to completely melt (smelt), shred or crush the firearm receiver. These torch cuts are acceptable alternatives to shredding.

1. Must pass through the forward wall or barrel mounting area
  2. Must pass through the rear wall
  3. Must pass through an area having a critical fire-control-component mounting pin and/or the slot in which the operating handle reciprocates

An unserviceable firearm is not destroyed and is still regulated as a "firearm" under Federal law. Any method of destruction must render the firearm so that it is not restorable to firing condition and is otherwise reduced to scrap

That's destroying, deactivated firearms can be sold as non firearms. Last I recall it must be performed by a licensed gunsmith. I may be wrong, that's why I tagged Tim. He would be able to shed light on the matter.

Think of a deactivate grenade type thing.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top