Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WAC show in Puyallup Mar. 21/22

Discussion in 'Events & Get Togethers' started by ZeroRing, Mar 7, 2009.

1. ZeroRing

ZeroRing 26th District, WA Active Member

Well Joey, any word on a NWFA presense at the March 21/22 WAC show in Puyallup? Its been a few months for me so I am going to try and make this one. :thumbup:

2. needs2hunt

needs2hunt Tacoma Wa. Member

I'm going .. i need to find some little parts to finish my ak builds...

3. LC450

LC450 The Peoples Republic of WA State Member

I'll be there on Saturday

4. tuckerha

tuckerha Tucson, Arizona Member

Saturday should be the best day of the show. Planning to be there myself.

5. LC450

LC450 The Peoples Republic of WA State Member

If any body wants to meet up for brunch after we get our grocery shopping done at the show, let me know.

6. Sun195

Sun195 Pugetropolis, WA Well-Known Member

Went to the WAC show today (as if I need more gun stuff...). The line at 8am opening was unbelievable. I normally go around noon & naively thought things would be quiet this early in the morning. Wrong...

Bought a CMMG .22lr conversion kit from Rainier Arms, a 6-handgun Versatile Rack for the safe (to replace my 4-gun model) and two ammo cans. Almost bought some more ammo, but most of the places were mobbed & selection was less than the Monroe show two weeks ago.

7. tuckerha

tuckerha Tucson, Arizona Member

They had one guy there who started to set up at noon. And as he laid out the ammo he had for sale (mostly 9mm, 45 acp, and 7.62 X 39, people were scooping it up. (well, I was in that group too) He had decent prices considering. But I came back an hour later and there wasn't much left.