JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just a reminder call to come on down to the Puyallup gunshow this weekend.

FEB 20-21 Sat Sun.

I know a few members from here that always show up, who all else is comming?

Thanks, See you there!

Hey Hunt i opted in for only 1 table for saturday only;) i know i said i wouldn't do it this time but they called and begged me to lol. just kidding but they did call. everyone should be reminded that this show will be in the two buildings on the ne part of the fairgrounds through the gold gate. also saturday only will more than likely be upstairs again:( sucked the last 2x they did that to me.oh and tell Roy he owes me a deal and i plan on collecting this weekend lol.

Hey Hunt i opted in for only 1 table for saturday only i know i said i wouldn't do it this time but they called and begged me to lol. just kidding but they did call. everyone should be reminded that this show will be in the two buildings on the ne part of the fairgrounds through the gold gate. also saturday only will more than likely be upstairs again sucked the last 2x they did that to me.oh and tell Roy he owes me a deal and i plan on collecting this weekend lol.

Hey Beagle, Yep, I was going to remind folks too, that the show is in the Pavillion area this time, 2 buildings, and 1 building has an upstairs section. I was planning on reminding Roy that you need a Milspec buffer tube........ See you there.

I'm up here now. I set up in the Expo.

Anyone up for BBQ and cocktails this afternoon?

Is that the building that has 2 floors, or is that the single floor building. I've got no idea where we'll be. BBQ and drinks sounds good, maybe tomorrow night.......

The Expo is the single level right by the main entrance to the fairgrounds on the corner.

I'm near the entrance against the wall on the left side as you come in.

Ok, hopefully we'll be in the same building as you. We were in that building last year too.

We were upstairs, in the other building, the year before that.

Chip, from Cascade Arsenal is setting up next to me, wherever they put us.

I hope it's gonna be a good show.

Hey Hunt they stuck me upstairs as i knew they would. there is a mix of saturday only and 2 day tables up there.
if you go up the escalator go in the doors look to your left i'm on a end cap right about in the middle. i'll look for you guys in the morning. tell Roy to keep a milspec tube for me oh and tell him i have some goodies/sights he might want.:s0155:

I've never been to the show before (or any gun show for that matter) and I've been told that you have to be a WAC member to buy guns at the show. Is this true? if so is there a table to apply for the membership there?

thanks,
Justin

Hey Justin you do have to be a member it's not a big deal.you fill out a form that is very small and go through a backround check and if you pass that your a member. once in side you can buy anything you want from dealers or private members.dealers will have you do the standard ffl forms where private sales don't require that.

if your going today the place to become a member is in the two story building to the right. it's on the side of the building where the escalators are.

if your going at a different time it will be on your right as your going into the main door.
hope that helps.

Beagle

oooohh the Pavilion show! My favorite one of the year. I'll be there both days checking in for a couple odds and ends. If you see a guy with a green Carhart and a Geissele hat be nice would ya? :s0155:

I went there today and this was the !@#$ WAC organized show I have ever gone to in the 8yrs I've been attending. Oh there were a lot of guns, ammo, etc there, but in order for you to get to them was a chore. The lines to enter were ridiculous, and I feel sorry for the people trying to renew or get a Membership, that line was out the door also. The first floor setup was clausterphobic, every step you went you had to say excuse me since you were bumping/pushing the next body in order to pass. The WAC Show was moved due to the Aviation or something or another Convention.:angry:

Yo Bello, yep, once a year it's bumped for an aviation show, that has to have high ceilings, so we get moved. It was pretty tight in the aisles. Next month it will be back to normal. I had a pretty good show, even though we were upstairs.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top