JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am selling a....

Simmons whitetail Classic rifle scope. 6.5 - 20x 50mm. This rifle scope offers a bright, clear image and is packed with features normally found on scopes costing three times as much. Features include an easy grip adjustable objective, fully multi-coated camera quality lenses, locking eye piece and 100% weatherproof construction. Backed by a limited lifetime factory warranty.

This has had limited time on a rifle and that rifle has never seen the field. I was simply fired off a bench at the range. The scope is excellent (almost new) condition. Visit the link below to read more about it and see the over 500 reviews.

I purchased it while it was on sale and am pricing it to sell. I do NOT have the box.:(

$80... at this time the price is firm.

If interested please reply to this post or text me at 503-449-1602

Thanks for looking

Sim Magnif.JPG

Sim R.JPG

Simmons image.jpg

simmonsmildot.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top