JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Testing the waters, not really sure what I'd like in trade, but open to most anything.

VZ-58 imported by Czechpoint USA. This is one of a rare number of rifles that was imported with original Beechwood furniture, as most rifles had a bakelite/fiberglass impregnated particle board type furniture. The rifle has a deep glossy black finish, and the beechwood is refinished through Czechpoint. Shoots 7.62x39, and comes with 8-30rd mags, and original sling.

VZ%2B58%2B001.JPG

VZ%2B58%2B005.JPG

VZ%2B58%2B003.JPG

VZ%2B58%2B002.JPG

scaled.php?server=99&filename=sguns010.jpg

scaled.php?server=718&filename=sguns012.jpg

scaled.php?server=834&filename=sguns013.jpg

scaled.php?server=845&filename=sguns015.jpg

scaled.php?server=200&filename=sguns018.jpg

scaled.php?server=98&filename=sguns019.jpg

Now here's where the gun really excels over an AK variant, in my opinion... disassembly, very low number of parts, simple function, light weight, and a milled receiever that weighs less than a stamped AK!!

The upper hand guard, and rear dust cover, are both held in place by push pins, which push out, and the parts come off. Here's the upper hand guard/heat shield...
scaled.php?server=851&filename=sguns020.jpg

scaled.php?server=16&filename=sguns021.jpg

Here is the the piston, which travels rearward about a little over an inch, and comes right out with its spring...
scaled.php?server=580&filename=sguns022.jpg

The rear dust cover comes off in the same fashon...
scaled.php?server=20&filename=sguns023.jpg

scaled.php?server=405&filename=sguns024.jpg

The bolt carrier assembly slides to the rear and comes out, then seperates into 4 individual parts...
scaled.php?server=708&filename=sguns025.jpg

Here's an overview of all the parts. Notice how the piston and bolt carrier assemblies are simpler and far less bulky than an AK? The short stroke design makes quite a difference in recoil, not having all that mass slamming back and forth with each shot.

scaled.php?server=854&filename=sguns026r.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful weapon. If you we're in Vancouver I might impulse trade offer a Colt 6920 for that. Unfired, magpul furniture, lmt rear sight.

Love me some Czech weapons. :s0155:

I have to say that you did an excellent job of explaining the condition of the rifle through words and pictures. You couldn't have done any better and I'm sure potential buyers appreciate that :).

Very nice rifle. What might you be interested in trade and whats the trade value? Would you be interested in a sale, if so, how much?

I'd like to trade only, and I put the value at $950 with the 6 extra mags(8 total).

I'm not interested in handguns or shotguns right now, unless its something above the ordinary, and as far as rifles, I'd like something thats cool, I guess. Not really into vintage firearms, more modern, but with something that stands out. Kinda like what I'm putting up for trade...

PM INCOMING! I gotta have this thing of beauty!

PS: If every member in this forum made their classified ads similar to this one, the NW would be a much happier/productive place to buy & sell items; due to the recent flood of poor quality ads from new/newer/occasional veteran members who lack a certain since of pride and pertinent info usually followed by lack of quality in the picture department is quite discouraging and annoying to myself and I'm willing to bet quite a few other members as well. This should be the standard in which all classified ads are to follow. I thank you for the great example and informative post you have made, keep it up! (THIS IS NOT A RANT, NOR' IS IT TO BE TAKEN OFFENSIVELY BY ANYBODY, I JUST FELT SO COMPELLED TO COMMENT ON IT AFTER VIEWING THIS POST)

~Casey

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.