JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
C6FB0AB0-B0D7-477B-88AB-7E06A5B9890C.jpeg 7A316BBE-FD08-4B08-9D8A-15152FA0B0CA.jpeg B81EDAC1-B9B9-494A-85A8-5F1BFD09CB2E.jpeg Hi I have a as new VZ58/2008 this is a 7.62x39. Comes with 8 30rd mags. Plus pouchs and sling.Upgraded with a bonesteel rail Handgards and optic rail. Micro red dot.CNC warrior brake Magpull Pistol Grips. And micro red dot. Comes with org. Furnature also. Tabbed bolt. Super light weight.$750 face to face in the Salem Woodburn Portland areas

Last Edited:
by far one of my favorite rifles to shoot....so much I have 2 of these and 2 parts kits with receivers...if you are open to trading I'd like to have this one....you could keep the tacticool rails though:cool:

Thanks if I can not sell as a package I will be keeping it. Great rifle. Trying to standardize my 7.62x39 to just AK,s.

F
Thanks if I can not sell as a package I will be keeping it. Great rifle. Trying to standardize my 7.62x39 to just AK,s.
Fair enough. I'd be doing the same. Mine's off at those drunk monkeys at century getting warranty work on the canted front sight. Who knows when I'll get it back.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.