JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Rock Island Armory
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
HOW WOULD YOU USE A CUSTOMIZABLE SEMI-AUTOMATIC SHOTGUN THAT FUSES THE ERGONOMIC STYLE OF THE AR PLATFORM WITH THE POWER AND VERSATILITY OF A SHOTGUN?

Selling my VR80 to cover an AR build I just couldn't resist, but I did love to shoot this shotgun!

Got a lot of looks and compliments at the range as well. A friend of mine shot it and said it changed his mind about the viability of semi-auto shotguns for home defense on the spot!

Shoots well, has flip up sights, and is properly broken in for reliable shooting. A proper break in for this shotgun is between 150-200 shells, so this saves you the expense of doing so.

Round count: approx 300

Comes with chokes, RIA choke/castle nut adjustment tool, 2x standard 5 shell magazines, one aftermarket 9 shell magazine, and the original owner's manual. I'm willing to throw in a few boxes of shot shells and a (basic and simple) shotgun sling to sweeten it up a bit. PM if you're interested please. There are 19 shell (!) magazines out there for this beauty, but I've never shot one.

This thing is a blast to shoot, and has controls similar to an AR so if you're used to an AR, it will take you no time at all to shoot it comfortably.

Shotgun is in very good condition with only one or two very minor dings (hardly visible unless you look for them). I replaced the handgrip and stock almost immediately so the factory combined handgrip/stock is practically new.

Not interested in trades at the moment, and not willing to ship. Happy to meet in the Portland area at FFL of your choice (Tigard Pawn4More and A Cut Above preferred). Pretty firm on the price.

Edit: Although this has the form factor and much of the functionality of an AR, the upper and lower are not AR-compatible (takedown pins and holes are too widely spaced apart for an AR-15 or AR-10/SR-25 upper/lower to work) - the upper/lower on this shotgun are specific to it.

040E08B0-3137-4284-9201-B28ADB1E7DA8.jpeg 28451C85-A308-463B-8D52-F98B32F5E3A7.jpeg B4B1A8E6-4F50-43EC-9BB2-0131B10EF36A.jpeg 8F2D46E1-6864-4044-8A70-131B9BA194FF.jpeg 11A5514B-BD9E-4AD6-974B-0AB2ABAF6CB0.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Just wanted to say I have one and it's a lot of fun to shoot. Esp with the 19 round mags. The price you are asking is more than fair, especially considering you have already broken it in. GLWS. Someone should snap this up.

Just wanted to say I have one and it's a lot of fun to shoot. Esp with the 19 round mags. The price you are asking is more than fair, especially considering you have already broken it in. GLWS. Someone should snap this up.
Thank you very much! Glad you like the VR. It's a ton of fun!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.