JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$195
Manufacturer
Vortex
City
Redmond
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I bought this just to make some custom mounts for a guy that wanted to run a Venom as a primary optic for an ultralight AR build. I designed and machined mounts at both absolute and lower 1/3 co witness that weigh right around 1oz each. The plan was that he was going to sell them so I made a small run of each and then he backed out. I have had it on my 300blk pistol that I am converting to 6.5G with a scope for hunting. This thing just sits in my safe. I have the box and everything that came with it except the rubber protective cover for when not in use. I am sure Vortex will send you a replacement if you feel you need it. I have extra batteries in the box. Asking $195 tyd for the venom. Add $50 if you want one of the mounts. It has the regular low profile picatinny mount included. Pickup in Central Oregon can be arranged.

A4DE7A8D-6611-46AE-A902-D8DE289E0AE8.jpeg 83A51B77-12BF-41ED-B652-9577F9B731FE.jpeg 7E2F88A5-2CF6-472E-8B92-B3DA33B0446C.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
  • Stanwood, WA
Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top