JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I've got a Vortex Spitfire 1x Prism scope - model SPR-1301 that I've decided to let go. It's been mounted on my MPX for about 150 rounds of fire. It's a great sight - I've just decided to go a different direction.

This one has the double-donut + dot reticle (called DRT - Dual Ring Tactical by Vortex) in both red and green illumination (5 levels of each color). The reticle is etched to the prism, so it is visible even if the illumination is off, and it is crystal clear when lit up even if you have eyesight issues that make normal red dots blur or starburst on you. This is also the model that has a removable riser to allow you to set it at a lower elevation, where the "AR" model is fixed at the taller height.

Asking $140 shipped. GONE I'll do PayPal Gift (or you cover the fees), or FTF cash.
Comes with the box and all the goodies from the box (T20 Torx wrench, cleaning cloth, short screws for using without the riser). Backed by Vortex's unbeatable warranty and service to boot!

PM me if you're interested, or want any more photos. I'm pretty flexible to meet up for a sale, and I always ship next business day.

Pics are recent, while it was still mounted:
Vortex 1x Spitfire (R).jpg
Vortex 1x Spitfire.jpg
1E94C7FB-FDC4-4582-B9DE-203A63D04B54.jpeg
And here's what it looks like on the MPX...(not included!)
20190601_005103237_iOS.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany