JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$175
Manufacturer
Vortex
City
Corvallis
State
Oregon
Zip Code
One week old. Just got it, mounted and took it off immediately. Have come to the realization, my eyes need a magnified scope for range sessions out to two hundred yards. Would like to trade for a 1-4X24 or 1-6 with mount. Meet here or near Corvallis. Willing to sell for $175 but, not going to ship it unless you pay shipping. Would probably be around $8 to ship.

thumbnail_IMG_0176.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
One week old. Just got it, mounted and took it off immediately. Have come to the realization, my eyes need a magnified scope for range sessions out to two hundred yards. Would like to trade for a 1-4X24 or 1-6 with mount. Meet here or near Corvallis. Willing to sell for $175 but, not going to ship it unless you pay shipping. Would probably be around $8 to ship.

View attachment 699635
I have a 4x30 Barska tactical scope. Illuminated red or green when turned on. Comes with a riser and ready to mount. I like it for magnified relief, and longer distance shooting, but prefer to have a quicker optic line the red dot. Let me know if interested. Jeremy

Thank you but, I'll pass. I'm looking for something specifically like the following:

AR71424BI_1_4x24mm_Standard1.jpg

Looking for a Bushnell AR223 w/luminated reticle, Vortex PST, Burris etc. etc. Please no, Barska, UTG or things along that line. Thanks.:):s0155:

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top