JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1500
Manufacturer
Vortex
City
Sandy
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a like new vortex razor hd amg 6x24x50 first focal plane this scope is like new it currently retails for 3699 also you may ask why it's 6x24x50 it's a 50mm tube without losing vertical adjustment and at 28oz it's extremely light for the magnification power also this scope is "limited sales " means good luck get another one This scope will come with everything from the factory except the front lens cover
this is your chance to save over 2k on high quality made in America and guaranteed for life optics
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
1500 cash. trade value would be higher Will trade for scrap gold or high end 15 power binoculars sig mpx Maybe something else but it better be good

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Educate me. Made in Germany? Thought they were acid-etched? Is that what you're referring to?
The scopes with that reticle have glass (some lenses or all, not sure) made in Germany... which is a good thing! Not sure why, I discussed this with Vortex a while back.

Your optic is an absolute STEAL. Somebody would be stupid not to buy it.

Strange since the AMG in the name stands for American made glass.

I have one of these and it's unbeatable for weight and clarity for this price

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top