JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$275
Manufacturer
Vortex
City
Milwaukie
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Vortex Diamonback Tactical 4-16x44 with EBR-2C MRAD reticle. Used but in great shape, I put 350 22lr through my B22 with this and that's it. I don't see any scope rings marks but there are 2-3 minor marks on hood and some marks on the turret screws from taking on and off. Never dropped.

Original tool, sunshade, and box included.

Included = Warne Low Height scope rings. I forgot what these are so they are included as "free" with purchase. I had these on my scope though and they worked great. No packaging so they are in the box with scope. I want to say I spent $60 on these rings but don't remember.

From the vortex site
Description
The Diamondback Tactical is a long-range wolf in sheep's clothing. Rather than cramming features in at the expense of turret performance and optical quality, the Diamondback Tactical dials it back, putting the focus where it counts. Exposed turrets bring tracking performance previously unheard of at this price point, while its optical system delivers sharp image quality even at extended range. Its relatively simple design places you firmly in the driver's seat with the potential to take on that 1,000 yard mark and beyond, all at a price that's easy to justify for new shooters, your training rifle, as well as experienced shooters looking for a back-to-basics optic on their fun gun. Opt for one of the first focal plane models on a sweet shooting rifle and you've got yourself a perfectly capable competition rig without breaking the bank.

Cash or venmo please
No trades
In person sale at either sportsman's on 82nd, fisherman's in OC, or cabelas.
Willing to ship, I'll estimate cost at around $25 via USPS.

20230512_122221.jpg 20230512_122208.jpg 20230512_122245.jpg 20230512_122250.jpg 20230512_122544.jpg 20230512_122552.jpg 20230512_122637.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews