JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
THIS ITEM HAS BEEN SOLD

I'm selling this riflescope because I got a new Leupold as a gift. It has been mounted on a rifle for 60 days, which was actually used twice on the range (so the scope looks and behaves like new). It comes with the original box and I want $125 for it. I prefer meeting in person, but I can ship it for $10 anywhere in US.

Product description:
* 4-12x40 riflescope is ideal for big game, long range, muzzleloader, and slug shotgun applications.
* V-Brite reticle uses the Plex format (best general purpose hunting reticle) along with battery-powered electronics to illuminate the central crosshair for better low light performance. Good for hunters and shooters working in extra low light.

Product features:
* Fully Multi-Coated Lenses - Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
* Illuminated Reticle - Electronic illumination aids in low light visibility of reticle. Battery included.
* One-Inch Tube - Standard tube diameter for most American riflescopes.
* One-Piece Tube - Maximizes strength and waterproofness.
* Aircraft-Grade Aluminum - Premium grade of aluminum, valued for fatigue resistance.
* Fast Focus Eyepiece - Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
* Low Capped Turrets - Is less susceptible to accidental impact damage.
* Reset Turrets - Allow re-indexing of the turret housing to zero after sighting in the riflescope--generally requires use of a coin or wrench.
* Waterproof - O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust, and debris from getting inside the tube for reliable performance in all environments.
* Fogproof - Barrels are filled with nitrogen gas to inhibit internal fogging.
* Shockproof - Lenses are locked in place, fore and aft, with machined locking rings to remain in perfect alignment and withstand recoil and impact.
* Hard Anodized Finish - Hard-coat anodization is durable; the low-glare matte helps camouflage the shooter's position.

Product specs:
* Magnification = 4-12 x
* Objective Lens Diameter = 40 mm
* Eye Relief = 3-3.3 inches
* Field of View = 31.4-10.4 feet/100 yards
* Tube Size = 1 inch
* Turret Style = Low capped
* Adjustment Graduation = 1/4 MOA
* Max Elevation Adjustment = 85 MOA
* Max Windage Adjustment = 85 MOA
* Parallax Setting = 100 yards
* Length = 13 inches
* Weight = 16 ounces

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top