JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello All,

I've got an unused license for VMware Fusion version 3 for Mac (part of a larger purchase and I don't need it). I'll email you the license key and the software (you'll have to download it from an upload I'll make). This was a digital purchase so no disk will be sent (unless you need it burned to a CD then I can accomodate you). $40 and I take Paypal.

Here's a link to the product description:

VMware Fusion: Run Windows on Mac for Desktop Virtualization

Thanks

Why would you mess around with Mac and install windows.
I think people getting Mac's to get rid of the stinking windows
But who knows maybe is worth a try???
How long are you using it??

SORRY
My "stupid" post was not necessary. I should ask you first.
So here it is:
I was just wondering about Apple Pc versus the regular Dells with Microsoft windows.
I'm about to buy Apple because have so much problems with windows over and over again.
Did you personally installed this program in your Mac ?
Does it work ?

Not a problem at all my friend – I shouldn't have been so reactionary, that was my fault. I don't use Mac but the people I've talked to that have used Fusion for Mac love it. If you don't have a use for it like sandboxing, web or cross platform development, you need to run software that is written only for a specific operating system (like Windows) or a requirement of using a second operating system for other purposes (like Windows, BeOS, FreeBSD, Linux, etc.) then something like Fusion probably won't do you much good. If you have programs that are not ported for Apple then using Windows in a virtual machine is a good use for Fusion.

As far as one OS versus the other my advice is always stick with what you're comfortable with. I'm a 15 year IT-type (enterprise class network engineer primarily) and that is pretty much always what I tell people. I personally use Windows (and Linux) but I don't have problems because of my experience I suppose.

I'm sorry you've had so many problems with your computer and feel the need to switch but If you do switch to a Mac make sure all the programs you use (like financial software) will work on Mac. If they don't you'll probably be able to find an analogue software title for Mac. If any Mac folks read this why don't you contact bush pilot and see if you can assuage any conversion concerns he may have.

BTW – I wish I had the funds you want for the property you're selling! I hope you're able to get that gone soon.

Take care.

Thank you - it was nice reply.....This will be my first Mac and I understand that this is very different than windows.
Will take me time to learn and hope I will not screw up anything during it.
As of Mac any idea of any extra programs I could or should buy ?
Do you have any - or can get some for me ?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.